KAREN DEEANNE L. MACOMBER-MATAITOGA
Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ
Deeanne Macomber-Mataitoga is originally from the Fiji Islands and of Polynesian heritage. She is a Co-Laborer in agreement and partnership with the Founder; Holy Spirit of Walking With The Word Ministries under the five-fold ministry, Ordained and Licensed Minister of the Gospel, Prophetic Intercessor, Bible Teacher & Preacher of the Word. She is passionate about the Lord Jesus Christ, people and life in general. She believes that the most fulfilling and exciting life the people of God can live, is a life of total surrender as a disciple of Christ. A living testament to the saving and delivering power of God from a former life of insatiable decadence and sin. Deeanne rejoices in her new-found life in Christ, being set free 18 years and counting as a born-again believer, saved, sanctified, consecrated, in perpetual covenant with the Savior; filled with His powerful, precious Holy Spirit.
Trained and Licensed as a Minister of the Gospel in 2009 and served for 5 years under the leadership of Pastor Prophet Henry Pigee’ & Co-Pastor Alicia Pigee’ of the Church of the Word(Now, The Word Center, Norwalk CA.) Served faithfully as a member and Leader from Jan 2011 – Nov 2015 under the Spiritual Leadership of Apostle Dr. Rickey L. Barnett, ordained Minister of the Gospel and assisted with the teaching, preaching and administrative duties of the ministry: Sword of the Spirit Power Ministries, Inc. Bellflower, California.
Called to the nations as the Lord Jesus Christ leads, since 2015 in partnership and under :
Divine Revelations of the late Dr. Mary K. Baxter through one of her spiritual children : Âpostolic and Prophetic Covering of Shalom Shalom, Apostle Dr. Dexter Peltzer & Prophetess Dr. Marisol Peltzer, Florida, U.S.A.
Pastoral Covering of The Great “I AM” Faith Center, Pastors Melvin & Beverly Silas in Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.
The Lord Jesus Christ had re-assigned her to her countrymen and women in the Fiji Islands to teach and preach the Word. Hosted weekly in-home and in-business bible studies, Saturday and Sunday service per invitation from various Holy Ghost filled churches and ministries including personal prayer and counseling time to many. A college-educated, seasoned platform speaker and preacher-having spoken to audiences in the religious and private sector. Graduate of Cerritos College with an Associate of Arts in General Studies and Psychology, Norwalk California, USA, CSULB with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology Minor in Child Development, Long Beach, California, USA, CSUDH with a Certificate in Media Convergence, California,USA, AOCI Bible Training Institute, Texas, USA with a Bachelor’s of Arts in Ministry, Diploma of Biblical Studies and Diploma of Christian Ministry. Currently pursuing, Christian Apologetics.
Additionally, provides counseling and prayer to individual and married couples. Deeanne is especially passionate about the ministry of teaching the Word of God. It is here that her vision is to help believers navigate through the different seasons of their lives by practically applying the Word of God and leaning on the Holy Spirit.
ABOUT WALKING WITH THE WORD MINISTRIES
- It’s a ministry that is supported by free will offering
- Who are we trying to reach? People of all cultures, backgrounds, and all age groups that accepts JESUS CHRIST is LORD OVER ALL
- We praise God in song, dance and on instruments according to Psalm 149:1-3, Psalms 150:1-6
- We are hearers and doers of the Word of God according to James 1:22
- Christianity is not a religion to us; it is a relationship that turns into a fellowship with God according to 1 John 1:5-7
- We are believers of the five-fold ministry (Ephesians 4:11) and the Gifts of the Holy Spirit according to 1 Cor 12:1-11
OUR CHURCH STRUCTURE
- God is the Head of the church according to Ephesians 1:20-23
- God has Pastors that feed His people according to the Gospel of John
- We are the sheep of His pastures and our wants and desires are taken care because He, God is our Shepherd according to Psalms 23:1-6
- The church is built upon the foundation of the Apostles and Prophets and Jesus being the Chief Stone according to Ephesians 2:20-22
- We are in fellowship with believers of all denominations and non-denominational Christian churches. We are also in covenant with churches world-wide
- Walking With The Word Ministries is a ministry of service and bond servants to the nations of the world. We are currently in the nation of France although we are chosen to serve at an International level
- We are sponsors of Feeding the Homeless, Widows and Orphans and other ministries
“To actively learn enthusiastically study, intensely follow, clearly understand and relentlessly apply Christ’s teaching to our high-tech advanced lives”
Examining & Studying the teachings of the THE WORD – JESUS THE CHRIST
Discovering & Learning His Lifestyle; THE WORD – JESUS THE CHRIST
Applying Biblical Principles of the THE WORD – JESUS THE CHRIST to our daily lives
“The Bible believer will exponentially grow, embrace, discover, interact with THE WORD – JESUS THE CHRIST! Thereby, building the spirit man to develop in the saving knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, be equipped to communicate the truth of the Gospel by leading and winning souls to Christ!”
OUR CONFESSIONS AND STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We, believe the Bible, composed of the Old and New Testament, is God’s inspired and infallible Word and is the supreme standard and final divine authority for all conduct, faith and doctrine (2 Timothy 3:14-17, 2 Peter 1:16-21)
- We believe in the eternal God-head who has revealed Himself as ONE GOD existing in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit; distinguished but indivisible (Matthew 28:19, 2 Cor 13:14)
- We believe in the creation, test and fall of man as recorded in Genesis: his total spiritual, depravity and inability to attain divine righteousness (Romans 3:10-18)
- We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Savior of men, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, very God and very man (Luke 1:26-35, John 1:18, Isaiah 7:14, Isaiah 9:16)
- We believe Jesus Christ the son of the living God died for our sins, was died and rose again the third day, and personally appeared to His disciples (1 Cor 15:14, Romans 4:25)
- We believe in the bodily ascension of Jesus Christ the Son of the Living God To Heaven, His exaltation, His personal literal bodily coming again the second time for the Church (John 14:2-3, John 1:13-18)
- We believe in the God-head and personality of the Holy Spirit that His ministry is to reveal Christ to men, to convict of sin, to regenerate repentant sinners by His presence and power and to sanctify the lives of the redeemed blood (John 14:16-17, John 16:7-11, Hebrews 9:14, Romans 8:14, 16, 26-27, Ephesians 1:13-14)
- We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace, through repentance and faith in the perfect and sufficient work of the cross of Calvary by which we obtain remission of sins (Ephesians 2:8-9, Hebrews 9:12)